This week’s, now traditional, joking is going to be a bit different. It is brought to you by Google’s AI assistant. I know I wrote a post about the Assistant yesterday, my purpose is not to make this place awfully boring, but that was a more serious take, this time is definitely with no points to make whatsoever…except for some smiles.
Well, what did I receive from today? These:
-As a golfer, it is always smart to wear two pairs of pants. You know, in case you get a hole in one.
-Did you read the one about the chicken crossing the road? -It was a poultry in motion…
-How did the frog burn its tongue? – It tried to eat a firefly.
-What did the vinaigrette say to the refrigerator?! – Close the door! I’m dressing.
– The missing sailor was a little TOO much into swabbing the deck. I think he went overboard.
– 6:30 is the best time on the clock…hands down!
– What kind of horses come out only after dark?! – The nightmares.
– What do you call a bear with no teeth? – A gummy bear.
– Acupuncture is a jab well done…
– Why can’t you trust an atom? – Because they literally make up everything!
-What do you call someone who points out the obvious? – Someone who points out the obvious.
– How many teenagers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? – …whatever!
– What do you get from a pampered cow? – Spoiled milk.
– Which playing cards are the best dancers? – The king and queen of clubs.
Were they painful for you too..? I share your feelings, they hit me hard as well! 😀
Next week will be so so much…you’ll see.