A great Wednesday to you all!
It is mid-week (as for workweek), so keep it together, soon enough it’s weekend. Which, by the way, I still will use to publish my ramblings and “bug” my dear readers. I would claim it isn’t a bug but more like a feature, however, after reading these joke gems below, out of my collected favorites (I am even subscribed to jokes, and categorizing in documents), you might question the validity of that claim…
Anyhow, try to enjoy and while reading, accept the existence of this post by the only fitting reasoning, told by a true Joker once: Why so serious?!
- A sign at a music shop: “Gone Chopin. Bach in a minuet.”
- Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens? All they said was, “Bach, Bach, Bach …”
- What did the DNA say to the other DNA? “Do these genes make me look fat?”
- The bartender says, “We don’t serve time travelers in here.” A time traveler walks into a bar. (I trust you see the joke here…)
- A German walks into a bar and asks for a martini. The bartender asks, “Dry?”
The German replies, “Nein, just one.”
- A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”
Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”
- How easy is it to count in binary? It’s as easy as 01 10 11.
- A biologist, a chemist, and a statistician are out hunting. The biologist shoots at a deer and misses five feet to the left. The chemist takes a shot and misses five feet to the right. The statistician yells “We got ’em!”
- This sentence contains exactly threeee erors. (This is just cruel)
- Oh, man! A hyperbole totally ripped into this bar and destroyed everything!
- What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
- Q: How do mathematicians scold their children? A: “If I’ve told you n times, I’ve told you n+1 times …”
You see, it’s basically your fault. There is a slight warning in the first paragraph of this post 😀