“Gooooood mooorninng…” and then putting there Blogosphere instead of Vietnam, but still imagine Robin Williams’ voice from the movie and funny facial expressions back from the time. How I miss that actor, such sad story!
But hey, today’s task is laughter, laughing, or, being the reason of such for others. Good purpose, I suppose. Sundays I receive jokes in my Gmail-box, through a years old subscription ongoing, and I saw some fun memes on the profile of a relative…I stole one. Because, hell yeah! 😁
Jokes then first, translated, so I hope I am going to present those well:
- How do you call the religious superhero? – A-Men!
- Honey, would you want to travel in a huge, blue car, with many horsepowers, and a driver behind the steering wheel?! – Oh yes, that would be great! – Come then and get on the bus.
- Stewardess to the passenger: “Would you like to have a dinner sir?” ‘What can I choose from?’ “Well, Yes or No.”
- The couple is driving for two hours already, if not three, when the wife is yelling and panicking: ” We have to turn back, I forgot to turn off and disconnect the iron, house will burn down!!” ‘Oh, don’t worry, it won’t,’ – starts the husband – ‘I forgot to close the water in the bathroom!’
- Employer to the employee: ” Smith, it is already the fifth time for you being very late! You know what this means…?!” ‘Yes. It’s Friday already!’ 🤣