It’s summer, so we find our activities at times, getting into the car and drive to somewhere nice and fun. Today we visited a medieval fort and its surroundings.
After a small fee, one can enter and tour the fortress inside-out, every chamber, room, lowest and highest points of the historical building. And hell yeah we did! I love these things, I am truly a sucker of such programs. We had a tour inside, from downstairs to its highest top tower.
And here we go, a photo gallery about it all, for you. You are going to see:
- Outside surroundings,
- Fort’s appearance from outside the walls, close under,
- Fort’s inside architecture, structure, streets and balkonies
- Chambers, rooms,
- Medieval weapons, shields, full body armors,
- People watching a falcon-show downstairs,
- Crazy dizzying stairs, tower, top level of fort with guard’s route.